Benefits of YOGA
Benefits are really so numerous, with current ‘scientific’ studies ‘proving’ centuries of traditional knowledge and experience. You can read more at sites like Yoga Journal &/or download the infographic (L) by right clicking it.
Most people find improved sleep, digestion, stress management, and mood in as little as one class! One might not feel the improved bone density, lymphatic drainage or lowered blood pressure, but you will quickly notice functional fitness and prevention of injury.
I just love yoga as a gentle, personal exercise: stretching, & strengthening, calming while energising. My body craves it!
There are so many various styles & approaches that everyone can find what’s right for them. TRY a few classes to find what feels great!
Yoga Class Schedule
- Mondays Gentle Beginner at the GetAway Holistic Center (Roseau)- 6 – 7 pm
- Tuesdays – pending
- Wednesdays – Harlem Plaza (Newtown) – 8.30 – 10.00 am
- Wednesdays – Fort Young Hotel – 5.30 – 6.30 pm
- Thursdays – BullsEye Pharmacy Multi-Purpose Rm (top floor, Goodwill) – 5 – 6 pm
- Lunch-Time Half-Hour ‘De-Stress’ Classes coming soon! Mondays & Wednesdays, 1-1.30pm & 1.30 – 2pm.
All classes cater to individual needs. No ‘experience’ or flexibility required! Always best to confirm availability & details at 315-0915. Also contact me to sign up & get the ‘Regulars’ Discounts!
Private Yoga Classes
Personal or Group Classes. Excellent for Corporate Employee Health programs
Practice in the comfort of your own home, in a special natural environment or for a special occasion. My customised classes are designed to give you exactly what you need, touching the body and the mind.
- 1 Hour Custom Yoga Session
- 1.5 Hour In-Depth Yoga & Meditation Session
- 2+ Hours: Yoga & Health Coaching Session
Contact me to discuss private session options today!
What my clients have said
“It was an experience that we won’t forget. I would highly recommend classes with Elise to make your time in Dominica even more special.”